vendredi 6 novembre 2015

Another first Gaming PC Post

Hello all,

As the title says, I'm building my first gaming PC. Actually make that first EVER pc build of any type. I currently have a premade alienware x51 that's about 4 years old (yeah yeah, worst thing to do ever but it was my only option at the time...) and am going to try my hand at building. From time to time on the main page I see sample builds for computers ranging from $500 to $1200 and decided that I was going to look at the $700-$800 price range. I took a few minutes and threw together this pcpartpicker build based on the items expressed in that category.

The real question is: Are the parts "good enough"? I know this is vague so let me elaborate on what I plan to do. I currently use two monitors, which the gtx 960 supports, and play mostly everything from Blizzard games, to FPS's like CoD and adventure games such as Fallout. So, pretty much everything that's coming out in the next months etc. I'm not looking to get 1000 frames in League of Legends or have super ultra graphics in the new fallout, but I would like the game to be playable (aka: smooth without stuttering) and at least look nice.

(www)http://.pcpartpicker.com/p/qCDP4D // be sure to remove the (); first post so no url for me.

The only issue I have is I cannot seem to understand if the case has enough room for dual monitor and what the connection type would be (HDMI etc), has enough usb ports, and if everything will fit. While the main page of the website suggested this case, pcpartpicker states... "The NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 330mm long, but video cards over 230mm may block drive bays. Since the MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card is 273mm long, some drive bays may not be usable." This makes me wonder if I should buy a larger case or if it's just one of those "could happen" warnings.

If there are any suggestions or upgrades that could be recommended I would definitely take a look. If everything is set to go I will see about purchasing the parts to get this whole ordeal underway.


Another first Gaming PC Post

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire