jeudi 31 octobre 2013

$300 CryptoLocker Refund!!!

So my client got the CryptoLocker Virus and decided to cough up the $300.

Went to walgreens, loaded up the $300 MoneyPak

Created a Visa Card on the GreenDot.com card

Logged into the affected terminal server account.

Entered in the MoneyPak code - it went into the "Waiting for payment activation" screen

I entered the MoneyPak Code into the GreenDot visa account.

I waited about 3 hours for this thing to decrypt... nothing. went ot bed.

Woke up about 6 hours later, logged into the affected account.

BAM!!!!!! - It started decrypting!!!!

I logged into the GreenDot account, there was still $300 on there, CLOSED ACCOUNT!!!

I contacted GreenDot support, and i asked whats going to happen to my account, and if there was any transactions made to withdrawal the money.

They stated no transactions, that ill receive a check by 11/07/2013

Im just HOPING i fell through their cracks.

I will 100% post my check from GreenDot by 11/07 or by 11/08!







via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512282/300-cryptolocker-refund/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire