mardi 29 octobre 2013

AMD Radeon HD 6450 Driver Trying to reinstall problems

Hi , I have removed ( by mistake) the driver from my Lenovo Desktop Computer.


It is runnuing Windows 7 Pro 32 Bit and Samsung B2230 H monitor


The picture quality is now bad. I have tried to download the driver for the video card, tried to reload ATA catalyst but noting seems to work.


The standard default VGA monitor driver is all thats under display in divice manager.


How can I get the correct driver installed again and back to square 1.


I tried to go to the Lenovo web site but have had no luck.


Any help will be greatly appreciated.


Cheers


Andy








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512121/amd-radeon-hd-6450-driver-trying-to-reinstall-problems/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire