mercredi 30 octobre 2013

Internet Explorer not working

At home I just got the internet, but IE is not working. I have a Windows XP SP2 computer. I got the modem from centurylink today. Its all hooked up correctly, and the computer said that the internet is connected, but running IE just makes IE freeze and crash. I was just following the instructions that came with the modem, and it all worked until I actually opened IE, which was supposed to take me automatically to the online setup for Centrylink, but instead IE just crashed.


The computer works well, but it hasn't been connected to the internet for along time. Maybe it needs an updated browser? I'm using the public library computers to access the internet right now, and I don't really know what to do.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512428/internet-explorer-not-working/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire