jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Corrupted Harddrive(I think)

So the other day I closed my laptop and then left it for a few hours. I came back and it was showing a Can't boot windows "0xc00000f" error, that it couldn't load up windows. It said it had to be reformated. I can't reformat it because I have tons of important files on the harddrive. So I brought the harddrive to my desktop computer and checked it out through a few programs. I found no traces of my other files, but I found traces of $Boot, $UpCase $MFT $Extend $RECYCLE.BIN and a few other things of that variety. Nothing else, though. I can't find any of my files.. they're just gone.. Is there any way to salvage any of my files from it? Or can you explain what happened?








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512548/corrupted-harddrivei-think/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire