jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Please help!

All of a sudden my processes (google chrome and task manager) started multiplying to about 5 of them without bringing up any extra applications, and my laptop froze for over 15 minutes before I was able to do anything about it. Then both of my security programs, Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials were both turned off. As I was trying to perform a scan, the processes started multiplying again and computer kept freezing. I tried to put it into safe mode and used system restore to October 26th (around 5 days earlier) and when I ran my computer again, Security Essentials was already turned off, and shortly after the same problem occurred. The only possible thing that I can think would cause this is that a program from Norton, which I have been trying to avoid, showed notifications about having to restart my computer to complete installation. I uninstalled the program right after seeing this notification and now I can't see it, so I don't know if there's any remnants or not. Please let me know what you think might be the case, thanks!








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512452/please-help/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire