jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Tuber Saver Virus/Malware in FireFox

Hi, I have been running FireFox for sometime and recently it has been slow, so I might have found the problem and it could be a virus called TubeSaver disguised as a advertisement. Also, I have been getting a pop-up everything time I turn on and log into my windows account on my laptop. Says that something is deleting, but I do not know what. I have ran Malwarebytes twice once in normal windows mode and another time in safe mode, the normal mode as said that it found a removed them, and the second time, in safe mode, it did not catch anything. I need help to see if it got rid of it or it is just lingering in my computer. I have attached a image to show what it might look like, but ad-block plus might have prevented it from showing anything so it might have protected a little, but i want to make sure. So, this has only affected FireFox for bogging it down.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512482/tuber-saver-virusmalware-in-firefox/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire