jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Cant Access The Internet

Hi.

Right now im unable to access the internet. My signal is excellant.im typing on my tablet via wifi. My service provider was out and all connections are fine.

The problem is there is no activity taking place between my modem and my desktop. I had no issues earlier today and was able to use my desktop. The problem occurred after i installed Firefox to install a security application. When i discovered the problem i uninstalled Firefox and the security app.


The technician who came out said it may be my network card.


Could it be something else? Would getting a new prossesor solve the problem?


I have Windows XP.


Hopefully someone can help.


Thanks






via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512414/cant-access-the-internet/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire