jeudi 31 octobre 2013

External hard drive activates when using win 7 recycle bin?

OK this is NOT really a "problem" but more annoying than anything else.I was just wondering if this is supposed to work this way...and if not if there is a way to "fix" this?


When I have not been to my (32 bit) Win 7 Recycle bin in awhile, I usually click on it and HAVE TO WAIT while my Western Digital 3 TB External hard drive is activated (It also used to happen on my Western Digital 1 TB External hard drive as well)...this happens everytime and a re-format does NOT make this behavior go away...Is this supposed to happen?


Because it is VERY ANNOYING having to wait whle my external hard drive "wakes up" ...when all I am wanting to do is access the stupid recycle bin in win 7!


Anyone got a solution for this? Or is that what is supposed to happen?


I really do not know if this is caused by win 7...or by the western digital external hard drive itself....but I have been using this brand for awhile and I think it used to happen in XP also, though it was SO long ago I do not remember.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512469/external-hard-drive-activates-when-using-win-7-recycle-bin/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire