mercredi 30 octobre 2013

White screen virus


Hi,


HELP!


My computer seems to be infected with the white screen virus. I have Windows XP.


I attempted to boot up in safe mode but it still goes to a white screen.


I was following some removal instructions I found online but it doesn't seem to work either. I would tap F8 after turning computer on, select safe mode with command prompt, a page with cmd.exe would come up where I was supposed to type in some info to bring up system restore but as soon as I hit any of the keys on that page, the cursor freezes and cannot do anything but turn the computer off. I tried many times and the same thing.


I also tried hitting control-alt-delete while on the white screen as I heard suggested but it does nothing.


Thank you,


Bob









via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511411/white-screen-virus/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire