jeudi 31 octobre 2013

tsassist.exe

A week ago I had issue with a software to open files from bitberry and ended up with babylon and Delta toolbars, etc. I have removed manually a lot of junk put on my computer causing pop up ads on every page along with constantly being asked to allow adobe flash players on most pages and if I didn't pages crashed. Now I am having issue with tsassist.exe doing pop ups I never had before in the lower right hand of the screen, telling me to update programs.


I understand this is a program on the system but seems like it is being used to exploit my system.

Comodo and their geek buddy help doesn't find it or find it necessary to fix it. Malyware Bytes isn't picking it any problem, mbam-chameleon isn't finding an issue, SecurityCheck isn't finding anything, along with a host of other things I have tried and download from here that have worked in the past.

Using regedit and searching the registry finds nothing.

Although I can easily track to the file from task manager.

I will gladly delete all the files if it will let me do so. I am concerned to not error in causing my system to crash by doing so incorrectly.


I'm running Windows 7 on this computer but appreciate any assistance.

Seems like anything I deal with in malyware and junk anymore requires more pulling out of the big guns than simple virus removal.

I would like to really up the ante so to speak in protecting my system and still hope to run my webpages, etc.

Appreciate any input on how to up the ante as well.


I've attempted to attached a snippet of the files I found but doesn't seem to want to allow me to do that here.


Thanks


Rivqa








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509681/tsassistexe/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire