jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Taskmgr.exe not starting and computer slow

Help needed ;)


As it looks i have a virus/malware on my computer. Computer geting very slow, when i tried to open task manager to see what process is slowing down, it can not be open. I got only error the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000006) taskmgr.exe. I have avast antivirus, and when i started full scan it works for some time and than it blocks. I have also spybot, but noting showing. I downloaded Malwerbytes Anti MAware and on quick scan there is nothing, on full scan it blocks also. I tried it from safe mode, but it is the same.


I copied taskmgr.exe from good computer, and tried to run it but it wont. I even chanced the name but it still cannot be started.


Help needed.


tnx,


Ged








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512095/taskmgrexe-not-starting-and-computer-slow/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire