jeudi 31 octobre 2013

I am infected - virus detected by AVG but not removing

I am infected.


I have found files re-writing in even after I delete them.


This is the thread that AVG detects every time I open my blog site on Firefox.


C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\bjevpkwj.default-1365741532968\Cache\5\EA\BBC79d01


Even after I clear the Cache it keeps writing the files and AVG constantly detects these files as a virus.


I have contacted GoDaddy and they say all is well with my website but that the problem is in firefox plugins.


I have no idea.


Can you help me resolve this dilemma??


Thanks in advance


Robert Dorsey








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512450/i-am-infected-virus-detected-by-avg-but-not-removing/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire