mercredi 23 octobre 2013

Connection interrupted after removal of Malware

Hi Guys,


I know you are all busy so I appreciate your assistance greatly.


I use paypal for my small home business and often print shipping labels off of it. After making some wrong clicks and downloaded torrent downloader and removing it right after. I also scanned the computer with malwarebytes and removed a bunch of files, even some files where I was warned that it may affect the way other programs run.


Now I the pop up window in paypal for printing my shipping labels says "Connection interrupted". I did a system restore to no avail. This happens on all browsers.


How do I proceed from here so I can fix this issue?


Thank you very much.


-Ryan








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511522/connection-interrupted-after-removal-of-malware/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire