I purchased a new graphics card today. its an xfx r6670 core edition. I installed it into my computer and i get no signal from my monitor. I uninstall the graphics card and turn on my computer and i get a signal. I have installed the drivers for the graphics card hoping that would solve it but it still doesnt get a signal when it is installed. i have an amd a8 5600k gpu. corsair cx430 psu, 8 gigs of g skill 1600 ram, windows 8. so to recap whenever my new graphics card is plugged in to my computer i get no signal when it is out of the computer i get a signal. Please help and tell me what i can do to solve this problem! i originally thought it was a bad graphics card so i exchanged it now i know its not the graphics card.
via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511977/video-card-help/
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire