Have an issue with Windows Explorer Alternatives (Double Commander, 2xEplorer & FreeCommander)
getting the Right Mouse Options to appear after highlighting a file & clicking, can take about
10 Seconds on average for options to appear, if at all as it seems to time out.
Also when opening a file, double clicking say, an Mp3 or Pic File it to can take about 10 seconds
to open, if at all.
Folders & Exe Files cause no issues & options are instantly available as normal with them.
The problems occour when trying to open Mp3,Text & Picture Files.I have a couple of programs
on Right Mouse options to edit or delete files etc.
The kicker is that when I use Windows Explorer all things work fine, no issues. I can
use this at the moment to do work but miss the other programs advantages & am having
to switch between them.
I Have loadsa a space on my drive & plenty of Ram.I Defrag Regularly & run Various Malware
programs to check files.Anti Virus is up to date etc.
Can anyone help with this unusual problem??
Running Windows XP with SP3
via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511907/windows-explorer-alternatives-issues-problems-opening-files-in-them/
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire