mardi 15 octobre 2013

Odd Wifi Behavior

First off I want to start by saying I don't have any issues with my wifi at my place. However anytime I go and visit my parents the wifi has a bunch of odd issues. It seams to be just my laptop as my parents don't have any issues with their computers. First off the wifi seams to come and go. If I'm not doing anything internet related it shows up for a while, but once I try to get online it has issues again, and I have to reconnect to get any pages loaded and I generally lose connection again pretty quickly, basically going back and forth between being connected and me needing to connect again. However the oddest part is I've noticed if I'm downloading something or if a movie is buffering it stays connected. In fact I'm got a movie playing in the background right now through netflix with the sound muted just so I have a stable internet connection. Anybody know what may be causing this?








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/510839/odd-wifi-behavior/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire