samedi 9 novembre 2013

Adobe Fireworks: Can I fill a progress bar automatically over 60 states?

I am making rank images for my forum which is turning out to be a very daunting task. I don't want to waste hours slowly doing frame by frame of a progress bar filling up so I want to use some kind of animation symbol method in fireworks to do it over 60 frames.

Here is a diagram to help you understand 2 out of the 3 things I need help with. If you can help me with this I will ask you a 3rd question.

Thanks in advance for any help!

P.S Can I save all the states as 60 separate images all at once or will I have to manually save each one?







via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513498/adobe-fireworks-can-i-fill-a-progress-bar-automatically-over-60-states/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire