vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Computer running slow and freezing at times - Snoozer.exe?

This is my first time posting on Bleeping Computer so forgive me if I don't post everything needed on first entry.


My computer (with Vista OS) has been running slower and slower over the past few months and is now at the point that it freezes at times. I defrag weekly and have plenty of available memory. I've also been getting a few advertising pop-ups.


I would appreciate it if someone would help me figure out how to restore my computer to a healthy state. I know only enough to really make things worse.


Thanks in advance,


D-Dawn








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512768/computer-running-slow-and-freezing-at-times-snoozerexe/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire