samedi 9 novembre 2013

Antivirus Security Pro Removal Returned after gone thru guide

My computer system has been plagued by the Antivirus Security Pro scarware. I have gone through the guide and done what it has said as instructed, however a couple of days later it returned again. Now, when it came back I was trying to go through my emails and it came up before I even looked at any emails for the day. The first time I clicked on a email that said something about voice mails. I search for something to get rid of scareware and it worked. Used RKill and malware-bytes to get rid of it, but returned again. I normally have Norton Security as my main anti-virus protection. I am thinking of re-installing Norton because it did not come up when I clicked on it the day I got rid of the virus because I thought nothing of it. Now, there could be files still associated with the Antivirus Security Pro still lurking in the computer that malware-bytes did not catch the second time I ran the malware-bytes full scan. Right now, I am trying to see why it cam up again.


OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit


Ram: 4gb


Processor: Intel Pentium CPU G630 2.70GHz 2.69GHz








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511809/antivirus-security-pro-removal-returned-after-gone-thru-guide/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire