vendredi 8 novembre 2013

PC random freezes (windows 7)

Hello,

So, I have a huge problem. My computer randomly freezes, it happens more often if I play any game with high requirements or simply listen to music on youtube.. but sometimes it happens even if dont do anything.

'n yea, my pc froze 5 times in 15 minutes today, so i'm lucky if i get this thread finished

I have re-applied thermal paste both to my CPU and GPU. So I dont think it's a overheating problem.

I have also re-installed windows, but nothing changed (so this must be a hardware problem).


I attached a file of my HWMonitor readings just in case..


And my specs:

Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

AMD FX-4170 quad-core

Gigabyte nvidia GTX 550ti GPU

1x Kingston HyperX genesis 4gb RAM

Codegen 600W PSU


HELP!








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513435/pc-random-freezes-windows-7/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire