vendredi 8 novembre 2013

windows 8.1 upgrade right click on start menu broken

Hi..

I bought a new laptop that came with windows 8. I did all the upgrades in windows updates, installed adobe cs suite, kaspersky, and office.. And then a few days later I installed windows 8.1.

Now.. When I right click on the start menu (to get the contextual menu that has programs and features /task manager / control panel / start etc) none of those menu items work. -I get the spinning circle for few seconds then nothing appears. For example if I click on 'control panel' the control panel window does not open

I added a second account just now. In the second account the menu is working fine.

Is there something I can copy from one account to the other to make it work again?


Thanks if you can help!

Steve






via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513489/windows-81-upgrade-right-click-on-start-menu-broken/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire