vendredi 8 novembre 2013

[Computer is Locked] Due to a bunch of Viruses.

My computer is Locked Due to a bunch of viruses. I cannot fix it and restore it. I am techy with the computer and i fool around with the system stuff all the time, making me better with using the computer. The computer is my step-dads and i have tryed everything. Burned a disc with the program SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY. I ran the program from the dell Disc for reinstalling dell inspiron computer software. I did that because if i answer no dont run the disc i get a command prompt. I did that and put the burned disc in. I type in F:


Then I Type in Spybot~1.exe and it says This program must be run under win32.


I dont have a recovery disc and i have tryed almost everything.......Any help would be appreciated.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511812/computer-is-locked-due-to-a-bunch-of-viruses/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire