samedi 9 novembre 2013

Minidump error + BSOD + wireless card loss of signal

Hello


I bought this new HP laptop approx. 6 weeks ago with Windows 8 pre-installed which gave me problems from day 1. It also had Norton Internet Security pre-installed. From the start it had loads of pop ups and malware, I don't know where they came from as I don't visit strange sites plus it had Norton running. After removing Norton, installing Kaspersky Internet Security, running Anti-MalwareBytes and cleaning up the infections things seemed to get back to normal.


Lately I started getting minidump errors with a blue screen when I switch on the laptop in the morning, and a persistent loss of signal from the wireless card.


I ran Blue Screen View and got details about DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, see attached files.


Looking at the Blue Screen View details I see dates going back to 2012, is that normal seeing as I only just bought this computer which was supposed to be brand new?


Any help appreciated.


Thank you


*edited to attach files


Edited by coral67, 02 November 2013 - 12:09 PM.






via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512688/minidump-error-bsod-wireless-card-loss-of-signal/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire