vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Websites do not fully load content (Windows 7 64-bit)

I recently began having an issue with my computer where websites do not fully load the content. Images are the main thing that I notice. Sometimes the full image will not load and sometimes the image looks garbled. I can refresh the page multiple times and sometimes it will load. This happens across all browsers. I have used multiple network adapters and through various troubleshooting, I have come to the determination that this is software related. I'd rather not format/re-install Windows, so I'm hoping there is a solution.


I am running Windows 7 64-bit and I mainly use Chrome for browsing.


Please help me resolve this. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512046/websites-do-not-fully-load-content-windows-7-64-bit/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire