samedi 9 novembre 2013

ci.dll cause windows to unable to boot

Hey, not sure if here is right place to post but here goes.

My computer mysteriously failed to boot up yesterday evening after using it during the afternoon. After some fixing done by startup repair from my bootable windows 7 USB drive, it presented an error - ci.dll is missing or corrupt.


Researching the problem on net leads me to enter safe mode with cmd but still the same error. And also I tried disabling driver signature enforcement, still leading to the same error. I also boot up the windows 7 USB and tried sfc scanning via command prompt, it presented with yet another error - resource protection could not start.


Now, at my wits end, I'm facing with either installing a new window 7, not knowing whether data will be lost, or seek online help, which may be slower but effective. So here I am online seeking professional help to save my data, I hope professionals here can enlighten me and guide me to repair my computer, thanks!






via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513424/cidll-cause-windows-to-unable-to-boot/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire