dimanche 10 novembre 2013

BSOD every day on first boot

Hello people,


For a few weeks, every time I first boot my computer for that day, it shows a BSOD during booting or just after logging in. After that I just restart my computer and it'll work fine for the rest of the day.


I've tried system restore, but that doesn't work and just shows a BSOD too.


Next time it happens, i'll take a picture of the BSOD and post it here. I'm unable to do that now because today's BSOD has already happened and I already restarted my computer without making a picture.


I was wondering whether it could have something to do with my RAM.


I'm running Windows Vista on an Acer Aspire M1641:


2m34d5c.jpg


PS: English is not my first language, so please forgive me for any mistakes :)








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512497/bsod-every-day-on-first-boot/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire