vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Latitude D630 Won't Connect to Internet

Hello,


I just replaced hard drive on my grand daughter's Latitude D630 with XP Professional.


I re-installed drivers in order specified by dell but am unable to connect wirelessly to the modem. It connects fine with ethernet.


There seems to possibly be an issue with the Intel Proset. It doesn't take the 13 character password at all.


I was using support forum with Dell and someone had been assisting me up until a week a go and now no replies after sending him the ipconfig/all. I understand people get busy or life issues happen but sure would like to figure out what is wrong in connecting.

The computer connected fine before the hard drive replacement.


Even with XP no longer getting updates soon would like my grand daughter to have her computer for awhile since no drivers available to upgrade to windows 7/8.


Thanks for anyone who might be able to assist.


Rivqa


Edited by hamluis, Today, 09:13 AM.

Moved from XP to Networking - Hamluis.






via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513406/latitude-d630-wont-connect-to-internet/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire