samedi 9 novembre 2013

Startup Boot Loop

I've been having a problem on Startup with Windows Rebooting many times ,sometimes 8-10 times before finally completing Startup.This only happens during a cold start after the computer has been shutdown for an hour or more,Restarting after a successful boot is not a problem.I've tried using the Windows 7 DVD to Repair with no success and I've also done CHKDSK to repair any corrupt files.I also used an old Windows System Image to restore Windows with all programs and the problem is still there.I have Windows on a separate partition from all my files so cleaning up my C Drive is not a worry for me if it will fix this very annoying problem.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513288/startup-boot-loop/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire