vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Virus returns after secure erase, reformats and windows reinstalls

I have horrible virus I cannot get rid off. I've been trying to remove it for about a month.


And I'm about to throw my computer in the trash !


I reinstalled windows about eight freaking times.


And every single time the hacker returns. He is logging onto my origin account and I'm aware every time he logs in, Origin tells me he logged on from another computer.


I don't understand where this virus is hiding that it can return after I secure erased my SSD drive.


I also tried to unplug my SSD and instead tried to use a 1 tb hard drive but the virus still returned.


I've tried flashing my bios but that also did not help.


It's not possible that I am re infecting myself because I am doing a complete and total refresh from start with none of my saved data. Not using a USB.


I've been reformatting windows over and over to try and remove the virus. Let me explain my last reformat, and re install.


I saw that the hacker logged onto my origin account, so I turned off my PC. I unplugged it from the internet. I opened it up and unplugged my 1 tb HDD, then I loaded up parted magic though bios and used it to secure erase my SSD. I left my HDD totally disconnected this time but it was also formatted with dban.


I installed windows on my secure erased SSD with the PC disconnected from the Internet. Then I used the CD from the manufacturer to install my local area network. I plugged in the PC to the Internet and started doing windows updates.


The only programs I installed were my graphics drivers from Nvdia, Firefox, winrar, AVG and Origin.


I used origin to change my password. Then went to bed.


I've just woken up and the hacker is already on my origin account.


Please tell how this is even possible or I will have to buy a new computer.






via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513087/virus-returns-after-secure-erase-reformats-and-windows-reinstalls/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire