vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Computer won't boot

Hey guys, I've been having a problem since this morning. I upgraded to Windows 8.1 a little over a week ago and everything was working smoothly. Then all of a sudden I can't boot into the OS - I get a BSOD that says "System Thread Exception Not Handled. (ataport.sys)". It keeps trying to repair the boot but it doesn't work. Safe mode with networking does work fine however. I'm not sure if it's a virus problem or not but I figured I'd post here since I couldn't get DDS to work on 8.1 anyway. I searched for other people who had the same problem but didn't find much. Any help you guys can give me would be appreciated.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513410/computer-wont-boot/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire