vendredi 8 novembre 2013

PUM.hijack.startmenu and PUM.hijack.taskmanager

my search for this case lead me here


ok lets get to the point, basically i play games online such as Point Blank, buat recently the game is suddenly disconnected and back to desktop which disable the taskmanager so i scan the PC with malwarebyte and found that PUM.Hijack.startmenu and PUM.hijack task manager within my registry


this is kind a annoy me because i have to disconected the game for like every 10 minutes i play, and everytime also scan with malwarebyte those 2 item PUM keeps appearing [its like the task manager auto kill my game when its on and make the task manager disable] this was never happend before i dont know how i got this malware


this is just keep happening the next day even after i quarantine and deleted with malwarebyte, so i hope my PC didnt get serious problem


looking for help and assistant from the expert here


Thanks








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513077/pumhijackstartmenu-and-pumhijacktaskmanager/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire