samedi 9 novembre 2013

Need help PLEASE

I recently found a virus on my computer and thought I had removed it. I ran a couple different other scans today(PANDA, ESET, and ROUGEKILLER) all of them except eset found 2 different objects so I removed them. Also AVG my everyday software found something today too. After I did a restart I got a new error to pop up that I have never seen before so I dont know what to do. Here is what it says: File Name Warning There is a file or folder on your computer called "C:\Program" which could cause certain applications to nto function correctly. Renaming it to "C:\Program1" would solve this problem. Would you like to remane it now? One of the scanners that I usedt oday found something in the regisrty and it was renamed. So I am unsure it there was a mistake on the scanners part or if it is something malicious.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513468/need-help-please/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire