vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Need Nearly Identical Alternative to Skype

So here's the deal. Two years ago when I had an active Skype account, I had a skype phone number. I could call into that number from any phone and it would work fine.


Now today I get a new Skype account with a Skype phone number. I go to dial the phone number and nothing, just a busy signal. If I dial out from skype to my phone however, I will get my skype phone number as the caller ID.


So here's what I was planning on using Skype for (as I had before). I run a weekly net (broadcast) on a radio repeater. I call into skype from the repeater, and use skype to play this broadcast over the repeater. I have my mic source in skype set to line in, and a MP3 player plugged into line in to play the audio file. Notice how this needs to be direct.


Is there a similar service to skype that can do exactly this? Offer a paid phone number and the ability to play audio from a source other than a microphone? Also I need to be able to specify the number to a degree.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513487/need-nearly-identical-alternative-to-skype/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire