samedi 9 novembre 2013

CPU Runs at 100%, computer bogged down; suspect viruses or the like

A few weeks ago, I installed McAfee. Ever since then, things have slowed down extremely on my computer. Despite security scans in McAfee and including a tdds scan, nothing shows up as a problem. But the computer hesitates when I type and runs extremely slow otherwise. As I stated in the header, when I have the task manager open, I see that the cpu is running at 100%.


I received some help from you guys a year or so ago, and you were amazing. Unfortunately, near the end of the process, some major events occurred in my life which overtook the process. Now I am having difficulty again with my computer.


Please help. Just tell me what you need for me to do.


Thanks eversomuch.


K








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511030/cpu-runs-at-100-computer-bogged-down;-suspect-viruses-or-the-like/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire