samedi 9 novembre 2013

Can't remove dosearches.com

Just recently when I open a new tab in FF I have been getting 'dosearches.com'in the address bar, and even when I change my homepage back to google it just go back to 'dosearches.com'.


I have looked in Programs and Features in windows 7 64bit, and there is no sign of anything like 'dosearches' to uninstall.


I have also looked in FF addons, and again no sign of 'dosearches'.


I am stumped at how or where its coming from.


I have searched the registry and have instances of IRDOSearches under HKLM\Software\Clases\Interface\ 9EB etc etc, but not sure if those instances are related to doserches.com


I have done a system cleanup using Spybot S&D, and have a clean system, also ran MalwareBytes Anti malware program and gain it found nothing.


So where is the dosearches.com coming from???








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513455/cant-remove-dosearchescom/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire