vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Unable to do system restore

I was having some problems with a new printer i bought so i spoke to the helpline and they accessed my computer remotely. I am not entirely sure what they did, I thing he went in to MSconfig and enabled all the programs in the start up list. By the end of it the printer would still not work and the computer was running really slow. The loading timer is often showing and now the system restore won't work, the restore points are still there but when i try do the restore it is unable to do it. Also the windows add or remove programs doesn't work. I have a new printer now and it is working fine but i am just wondering why the system restore won't work. I have gone through the startup list and disabled uneccessary programs








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512703/unable-to-do-system-restore/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire