vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Cannot execute links to Java aps(?)

I am using FireFox 24.0 on a Lenovo T400 laptop running Windows XP Pro. When I attempt to execute a Java link (Example: www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/jigsawpuzzles.jsp#) nothing happens. No error message is given and it appears as though the click is just ignored. I can execute other, non-Java links but cannot execute any link that contains "jsp" in it! One further note, after attempting to click on the Java link, if the browser is closed, it will not open again until the system is re-booted.


I have tried running with and without my firewall enabled with no difference in execution. I have re-installed both Java and my virus software (Symantic EndPoint Protection).








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513445/cannot-execute-links-to-java-aps/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire