lundi 30 septembre 2013

Clr errors after net framwork update.

Hello all I have recently been getting two CLR errors on start up they started a few weeks ago and the problem is intermittent. One is for my start up delayer and the other is for ccc.exe which is for my graphics card. I researched this and found out it could be a net framework problem. I uninstalled net framework and re installed the latest version 4.5 All was good for a few days until a windows update for net framework now back to the CLR errors. Both are CLR Error 8007000e.


They come up at start up and if I try to load them after.


Thank you in advance for any assistance


Calvin








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509073/clr-errors-after-net-framwork-update/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire