lundi 30 septembre 2013

Malware issues

Hey guys I am new to the forum I am having some problem with malware and would appreciate some imput. I have found that a number of desktop icons have disappeared. I was not able to see any of my document, files photos etc.


I have ran unhide and malwarebytes anti-malware etc.


I have tried multiple times to various versions of rkill with no luck.


Some files are now visible but display a fake security message when I attempt to open them.


word doc, excel doc etc refuse to open altogether. Same files open when copied and open on other computers.


System Windows 7 64bit.


Open to any suggestions.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/508095/malware-issues/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire