lundi 30 septembre 2013

Dell error code 2000-0146

Hi everyone.


I've been working on a Dell that had the ransomware virus on it. I ran Sophos (bootable) to stop the virus, because the computer had crashed and is calling for a set-up disc.


Much of the virus was removed, but the operating system won't load. Part of the error code reads like this: windows\system32\c_1252.nls is either corrupt or missing.


One unusual thing is that the Dell site has this machine listed as having XP, while the machine itself has a Vista sticker on it.


The Dell was given to me, I'd really like to get it running, if any one can help!


Thanks!


Werv


The Dell error code is 2000-0146. I don't have set-up discs.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509433/dell-error-code-2000-0146/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire