lundi 30 septembre 2013

Grand Theft Cookie and ASIC chips for hacking

Hi I'm new to this site and I have a couple of questions.


My first question is about cookie highjacking, exactly how easy can a hacker obtain your session/log-in cookies? And if a hacker where to get there hands on them lets say Google or Amazon for example would simply changing your password kick them off/deny them future access to your account?


And lastly I have a bit of a hypothetical concept here (I'm not a hacker/programer just curious and trying to think outside the box) regarding ASIC chips, is it possible to use them to do a brute-force hack for example cause normally hackers will just use standard hardware to do this. But since the renegade hackers are stepping up there game then we need to as well. So I got to thinking about Bitcoins and how there mined and it got me thinking well maybe this same technology could be used for other purposes booth good & bad such as perhaps a way to decode the Cryptolocker virus.


Here's a link to a YouTube video about these type of processors.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GmOzih6I1zs#t=59








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509079/grand-theft-cookie-and-asic-chips-for-hacking/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire