lundi 30 septembre 2013

Internet Explorer Pop-ups, Firefox freezing, computer running slow

Hello,


I am having a few problems with my maching that I want to get resolved.


Firstly, I keep getting a some IE7 popups when I am logged on to firefox. These popups are usually related to whatever page I'm on in fireforx (i.e. if I'm on nfl.com on firefox, the IE7 pop-up will be something about sports). I don't use internet explorer and recently started using Chrome to combat this problem but Firefox is my preferred browser.


Second, my Firefox keeps freezing when I do try to use it and it has gotten progressively worse over the past week. Previously, I could use firefox despite the IE7 pup-ups but now firefox usually freezes or hangs for a few minutes. It seems to be working now as I am using Firefox to post this message.


Thanks for any help you can lend me.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509414/internet-explorer-pop-ups-firefox-freezing-computer-running-slow/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire