lundi 30 septembre 2013

Nothing responds, everything seems slow and freezes, windows explorer crashing?

Hey, so for the last couple days everything seems to stop responding and eventually freezes up. Even my task manager will stop responding. Windows explorer will eventually just stop working and whole computer will freeze and won't come back at all and I have to force shut down my computer. Any right clicks are so slow and and when I type in my start menu it freezes up as well. I figured I have a virus so the first thing I did was I restored my computer back to an earlier time. It did nothing. I installed malwarbytes onto my computer and tried to do a system scan and it would freeze up about 20 seconds in and I would have to force shut down my computer cause I couldn't get it to do nothing. It did this on both normal and safe mode. I downloaded avast and did a full system scan with that. It ran but it took 38 hours to finish and found nothing. I've tried ccleaner and defragging. I've looked this up for countless hours. I can't seem to figure this out. This computer is also fairly new, I got it in January this year. Also I don't have that much downloaded and not even that many files so I don't know if there is a virus or what. Any help on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509425/nothing-responds-everything-seems-slow-and-freezes-windows-explorer-crashing/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire