dimanche 29 septembre 2013

Drivers

HI there!


I guess im going to start from the beginning and do a brief skim over the issues with this laptop


I bought it last august since I was starting college, everything was fine up until I left the thing on with a paused youtube video, I came back 2-3 hours later and clicked to resume the video and then my computer flickers and the screen shuts off, it recovers saying that the display drivers have crashed and rebooted, not long aftwer word the whole thing blue screens (or i guess i should say miniature blue screens since the drivers crashed)


obviously i freaked out and since nothing was lost i thought it was a one time thing, until it happened again and multiple times through out the year


naturally I've since avoided pausing and leaving youtube videos since that was the only time it occurs.


fast forward to last week, I'm drawing up some plans in AutoCAD and bam it happens again, and I lost my work. another thing that happened was that a new PC game became available and it was recommeneded I update my drivers.


seeing as It was now occuring randomly, and that it would be illogical to try an update something that needed fixing, I went to my schools tech support to uninstall, reinstall, and update my drivers.


the uninstall went normally, the screen shrunk and everything got bigger since i presumed the computer was running on whatever it could make since it no longer had the files.


unfortunately the reinstall did not go smooth, there were some error messages but everything went back to normal so the guy just said that if it crashed again then he would take another look since replicating the crash would take hours


Now I havent had a crash just yet, but i was having some performance issues with the game and i was told to upload my Dxdiag so they could see what i was missing, thats when they told me my drivers were not up to date, even though the tech guy said he installed the latest driver files


now ive been uninstalling, reinstalling, and installing things all day to try and update my drivers and nothing seems to work, currently the last things i have done was uninstall everything, install the uprgraded driver, which did not prompt me to restart my computer, so i did anyway, and when the screen didnt return to normal i reinstalled the drivers the tech guy installed (basically im back to square one)


so now that this is technically a blank slate I would very much appreciate your guys advice on what to do, instead of getting half the attention of the tech guy, hopefully more people would fix my issue.


my little opinion is that I think that since im getting errors when there's nothing there, either the program downloaded wrong/ I messed it up, or theres a bigger issue with the graphics card itself


i am going to attach the error messages I get when reinstalling my current driver files








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509288/drivers/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire