lundi 30 septembre 2013

TCP/IP stopped working (PING.exe) HijackThis log inc

Hey peeps, I've recently started getting error messages when booting my pc and it would seem to me that it ain't right.


It could possibly have something to do with the searchgol.com that is suddenly my homepage on FF, while I did not choose for this (and I'm careful with not checking boxes during installations to prevent them messing with my browsers and/or homepages)


Would be great if someone could look at the HijackThis log and reply whether or not I need to do something about it;




Edit: Log seems to be acting up in post so I added it as attachment too.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509420/tcpip-stopped-working-pingexe-hijackthis-log-inc/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire