dimanche 29 septembre 2013

2 PUPs Uplayermediaplayer, DomalQ-AK

Just wondering about these 2 PUPs that avast! seemed to pick up. Uplayer seems safe by checking google but as to this DomalQ-AK I have no idea about.


Will try scanning with MBAM also and will see what I get. If you have any information on either of these I'd love it if you could help! :)


Thanks,


Hermesx :hello:


Edit: Follow the file path of where they were found, turns out that they were downloaded last night with the file for domalQ being just called "Setup". This seems a lot more fishy now. Also, MBAM has flagged it as "PUP.Optional.BundleInstaller". My question is how could I have possibly gotten this?


Edit: It seems that both of the setup files for both of the PUPs were downloaded at the exact same time last night, so I now suspect both. Also, I've looked in my programs list and I can't find either of these programs. They are also not running as processes in task manager (unless disguised).


Edit: Have rid myself of the files and now doing scans with superantispyware, avast, mbam, tdsskiller and ccleaner. I know, I'm paranoid. :blush:








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509247/2-pups-uplayermediaplayer-domalq-ak/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire