dimanche 29 septembre 2013

Computer Keeps Restarting Only When Connected To Internet

I hadn't had internet in a while, and when I finally did get it I ran into this problem. At first I didn't know what was wrong, because my computer would restart itself within 1-2 minutes repeatedly. After retracing my steps I unplugged my wired internet and the computer ran just fine. But even after startup, once I plugged in the cable again it would restart. After trying some things, I heard to run combofix. After transferring the file from a library computer, I ran the app, and everything worked. But whenever I restart my computer, it resets itself unless I unplug my cable and run combofix again, which fixes the issue until I turn of or reset my computer. This Is a real pain and I cant figure out what could be the problem.I thought this had to be a hidden virus or something.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/508841/computer-keeps-restarting-only-when-connected-to-internet/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire