dimanche 29 septembre 2013

Playing games disables internet on anything but game?

Hey guys, I used to have this problem with my internet, and its recently started to occur again and I'm not sure why. While playing games like League of Legends and Tera, my internet will randomly disable connections for everything on my computer except for the game I'm currently playing. I'll still be able to play the game normally, but my VoIP client will disconnect and not reconnect, my web browser will also refuse to connect. In general, everything just goes offline but the game. When I turn off the game, everything reconnects and then I can load up the game again, but its quite a hassle in most situations.


Im using Windows 7, my motherboard is an ASUS Maximus III GENE, my LAN chipset is a Realtek PCIe Family Controller.

My router is the SMCD3GN, but I just noticed Im not able to use the default information to log in... We upgraded our internet a couple days ago, but havent changed any settings that I know of. I also have no third party programs that Im aware of.


Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this? I'm still able to connect to the wireless on my phone, but my LAN on my computer just completely breaks. Thanks in advance.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/508670/playing-games-disables-internet-on-anything-but-game/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire