dimanche 29 septembre 2013

Empty folder appears on desktop I didn't create

Hello,


I'm not sure I can say I'm glad to be back here cause that means I've got problems. This one I can't figure out what happened. It may be complex, and hoping someone can help.


I have recently noticed within the past two days or so, an empty uncategorized folder that appears on my desktop after Windows boot up. When I right click on it for properties, it gives me the options of Cut, Create shortcut, and Delete.


Also, I have noticed that when I sign into my network, there is an unrecognized SSID that shows up, but quickly disappears sometimes right after I log in, every time. It shows up on my devices too. It isn't an SSID that I created. When i logged into my router set up page, it posted that the unknown SSID could possibly be a hacker. I use NetGear Genie, and now that app on my phone crashes. I just updated to the iOS7 software. My iTunes Store app crashes now too. But I am going to contact Apple about that. I just ran a Norton 360 quick scan, and only 2 tracking cookies showed up.


I recently loaded HotSpot Shield on my computer and phone. Not sure if that program could have anything to do with this issue. it is still running, but my account isn't fully active. I was also getting freezes and error messages at times using Firefox 24 on my Win7 PC.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/508991/empty-folder-appears-on-desktop-i-didnt-create/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire